There are many great reasons for installing mouldings in your home. Whether your goal is to increase the value of your home, to showcase your own sense of style, to generate a faster sale of your home, or to simply reduce finishing costs. Mouldings offer you the opportunity to design and create the home you have always imagined!
Mouldings are one of the few things that you can add to your home that have the potential for immediate reward. Simply stated, installing wood mouldings increases the value of your home or business. Installing crown moulding, wainscot paneling, chair rails or ceiling treatments enhances architectural elegance and will distinguish your home from others. Using a variety of moulding profiles, moulding build-ups, in addition to traditional baseboards and casings will upgrade the look of different rooms and help to highlight the special care that you have invested into your property.
In addition to their structural appeal, mouldings also serve a wide range of functional purposes. Baseboards, for example are used to conceal the gap between your floor and wall. Similarly, casings serve to cover the openings between your doors or windows and wall. Mouldings also serve in the transition from different materials such as paint and wallpaper, or can be used to emphasize contrasts between the same materials. These extra details can help you to significantly reduce the finishing costs in your home.
Your home should be a place of comfort and inspiration. It is a true reflection of the way you live your life. Installing wood mouldings in your home allows you to display your creativity to everyone that comes into your home! Take a look at our photo galleries for some inspiration on how to turn your home into a unique and timeless masterpiece!
- Crown Mouldings ...any style or combination
- Chair Rails ...any style or combination
- Baseboards: new or replacement ...any type
- Shoemouldings: luan, oak, pre-finished, etc.
- Window Casings & Sills ...any style or combination
- Interior Doors: Replacement, Re-framing, Resizing and Repairs ...any style
- Railwork & Stairways ...all designs, wood types and styles
- Balustrades, Bannisters, Handrails, Newels, Volutes, Easings
- Wainscot: Beadboard, Panel, Raised Panel, Flat Panel, Wall Panel
- Shadowbox Wainscoting & Mouldings, etc. (paint or stain)
- Columns: Square, Round, Fluted, Paneled, Pilasters, 1/2 Columns, etc.
- Closets: Shelving, Pantry closets, Linens closets, Organizers
- Decorative Wall Panels, single, double, etc., any moulding
- Built-In Bookcases: Offices, Libraries, Closets, Entertainment Centers
- Mantels: Design - Build - Install ... (paint or stain grade)
- Fireplace Surrounds & Mouldings
- Custom Cased Openings: Fluted, Paneled, Arched, Plain
- Entabulatures, Window Cornices & Valances
- Arches, 1/2 Walls, 1/2 Wall Bookcases, Architraves, etc.
- Coffered Ceiling Treatments ...any design (paint or stain grade)
- Ceiling Mouldings, Ceiling Panels
- Beadboard Ceiling Treatments
- Niche Cabinets, Built-Ins
- Kitchen Remodeling & Renovation, Cabinet Installations
- Bathroom Remodeling & Renovation
- Finished Basements, Game Rooms, Exercise Rooms, Rec. Rooms, etc.
- Wine Cellars Installed, Complete climate controlled rooms, Closet conversions
- Wet Bars, Coffee Bars, Kitchenettes, Breakfast Bars
- Cedar Lined Closets: tongue & groove, panels, etc.
- Stair Tread & Railing Replacements, Forged Balusters Upgrades
- Porches: Ceilings, Columns, Rails, Flooring, Lattice, Stairs
- Pergolas & Trellises & Planters
- Sundecks: PT, Trex, Composites, etc.
- Gazebos, Arbors
- Garages: attached, detached, conversions
- Carports: repair, conversion
- Exterior Doors: Replacement, Storm Doors, French Doors, Sliders, etc.
- Replacement Windows - Vinyl , Wood, etc.
- Door Hardware Installation: (Interior & Exterior)
- Attic Pull Down Stairs Installed
- Hardwood Flooring Installed: (unfinished, pre-finished, laminate)
- Exterior Cornice Work
- Rotted Wood Replacement & Repair
- General Carpentry